directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Boreham <da...@bozemanpass.com>
Subject Server SSL config
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:41:43 GMT
Is the current code in SVN supposed to allow LDAP over SSL to be
used without source code modifications (e.g. with a 'real' certificate) ?

I ask because one of our engineers has implemented some
code that allows property file configuration for things
like the ssl port and whether ssl is enabled or not, and the
keystore name and password. He found that server SSL
really wasn't practially usable without these changes.

I was wondering if this duplicates anyone else's effort,
or if we've missed something about configuring SSL.

If not , then I will ask him to submit the patches for review.

Thanks.