directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [naming][site] Publishing
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:15:04 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>I got a problem pushing some apidocs due to permission issues.
>>

>Should be fixed now.
>
>	--- Noel

Aeeeiii ... looks like we still got files in there owned by Trustin but
their group perms are not set with +w.  So I still can not publish
correctly as can be seen here:

http://rafb.net/paste/results/YCX0NU39.html

Taking a look at the first entry above ...

-bash-2.05b$ ls -l
/www/directory.apache.org/subprojects/naming/apidocs/org/apache/naming/java/class-use/javaURLContextFactory.html
-rw-r--r--  1 trustin  directory  5812 Apr 24 01:24
/www/directory.apache.org/subprojects/naming/apidocs/org/apache/naming/java/class-use/javaURLContextFactory.html

Do we just need to get Trustin to set his umask in a profile file?

Alex