directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [sitedocs] who's ready
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:11:50 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I can try to publish the docs if people have setup their xdocs let's get
> a checklist of projects that have completed xdocs for next round of
> releases:
>
> X - done
> x - partially done
> blank - not done
>
> [X] ApacheDS
> [  ] MINA
> [  ] Authx
> [x] Naming

Note case "x" means I have started :-)  Will try to get this done in the
next couple of days. Functionally, the code is ready for a 0.9.

It would be good if people could start testing with the new code. I was
just about to push out 0.9 snapshots when I saw that Trustin just did
this.  Thanks, Trustin!

Phil