directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [release] Finishing up on 0.9
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:21:32 GMT
Any thoughts on what we have left with getting the 0.9 release done?

I see confirming doco is good and integrating the Kerberos server into
the main.  The Kerberos server will need to be inactive but should be
turned on using an environment parameter.

Also as an aside I'm having the feeling that apacheds should really be
called "core" for the core JNDI (LDAP namespace) backing store.  Also we
might want to separate out the ServerContext factory from the main code
which has deps on Kerberos and LDAP protocol providers.

Alex