directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Build broken
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:09:29 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>Ok, you're close ! (switch to Linux ;-])

Hehe yah that would help.

>Just a bet : the tests are trying to talk to AD, or openldap, or
>ADAM ... instead of apacheDS. Alex, any other ideas? It seems that the
>server is OK, but the answers are not the expected ones.

I could not gather much from the plain maven output hence why I wondered
about the content of the test reports themselves.

>I will try on my windows box this evening... (damn! How do you log on
>windows? ;)

Ha!  Getting on Windows would means having to get out of bed and work at
a desk.  Maybe I can tsclient to it hmm.

>I also suggest that you switch to jdk 1.4.2_08, for security reasons
>(http://secunia.com/advisories/13918/)

Yah good idea in general but it still should not effect the build.  I'm
going to _08 though.

>On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 20:18 -0400, chris@pegacat.com wrote:
>

>>Morning Folks :-).
>>

>>>Excellent!  Thanks for confirming.  I hope our friend Chris can get things
>>>to build.
>>>

>>It's getting closer, but it still isn't there I'm afraid :-(.  I followed
>>Emmanuel's idea, and cleaned out the maven cache+repository, and blew away
>>my svn directory and rechecked out everything.
>>
>>However I still get the same build failed on line 217 / Column 9 error as
>>before.  Curiously though, *most* of the tests now run (previously the vast
>>majority failed on error).
>>
>>I'm using java 1.4.2_04, on Windows XP sp2... Any ideas?

<snip/>

Alex