directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Build broken
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:00:28 GMT
chris@pegacat.com wrote:

> Morning Folks :-).
>
>> Excellent!  Thanks for confirming.  I hope our friend Chris can get
>> things to build.
>

> It's getting closer, but it still isn't there I'm afraid :-(.  I
> followed Emmanuel's idea, and cleaned out the maven cache+repository,
> and blew away my svn directory and rechecked out everything.
> However I still get the same build failed on line 217 / Column 9 error
> as before.  Curiously though, *most* of the tests now run (previously
> the vast majority failed on error).
> I'm using java 1.4.2_04, on Windows XP sp2... Any ideas?

Could you attach or past some of the output from a test-report so I can
see the exact error.  I'm afraid the top level output from maven is not
enough.  And also you might want to try using this service here so we
don't bloat emails:

http://www.rafb.net/paste/

Good luck.  Glad the built jars worked out for you.  However I still
wish this dang build would come together.

Thanks,
Alex