directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [MINA] Site deployment and publishing
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:40:38 GMT
I changed everything to directory that I can looks like there is some
stuff out there in authx and naming that is causing issues though
however that should not be a problem for you trustin.

Let's all double check that the group for the files deployed to the
staging area an elsewhere are all now using the directory group id as
opposed to apsite or apcvs as it was with the naming and authx stuff.

Thanks,
Alex