directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Getting There! (Was: Newbie qn de jour: how do I make the jar?)
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:27:56 GMT
Chris Betts wrote:

> O.k., so the missing step was that maven has to be run from the
> directory with the project.xml file in it.  (I thought it was like
> make, and would recursively make everything :-) ).  So I'm now working
> from the /apacheds/trunk directory (which is where I'm supposed to be?).

Great!

> However it still isn't working - as far as I can make out it's missing
> a jar called "aspectjrt.jar" when attempting to compile the apacheDS
> core.

Nah that's just a bogus system out.  The aspectjrt stuff is working just
fine if you see here ...

  [echo] Compiling to
D:\java\apacheDS\svn_head\apacheds\trunk\core/target/cla
sses
warning couldn't find aspectjrt.jar on classpath, checked:
aspectj:init:
aspectj:compile:

So you're ok with that.

> Can anyone offer any pointers?  I've done a fresh check out and
> everything seems up to date. I'm including the build output below.

The problem is that evey test case is failing as you can see below.
It's been a while since I have compiled the trunk.  I will try soon but
take a look at the test reports to see what they are saying.

Look your tests failing here ...

Alex