directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161903 - directory/network/trunk/src/java/org/apache/mina/common/ByteBuffer.java
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:05:59 GMT
Ok I see what autoExpand is for now a buffer that can grow
automatically.  This is why slice() and other operations may not seem
reasonable anymore from an implementation perspective.

Makes sense but 'autoExpand' there has to be a better name out there.  I
did not get it until I read the docs.  Perhaps there's a name that you
can use that better expressess the functionality without requireing the
user to have  to hit the javadocs.

Just my $0.02,
Alex