directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: OT: Psuedo Async File IO
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:38:25 GMT
It's a definitely possibility.  I'll probably wind up still creating
some kind of simple wrapper framework so there can be a
pseudo-non-blocking implementation for platforms not supported by Matts
Java NBIO package (since it uses JNI).  Then you can easily switch your
implementation over to the Java non-blocking file IO whenever they get
around to adding it in Java 1.6 or 1.7 or 1.8 or whenever.

Rich