directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Endi Sukma Dewata" <end...@vergenet.com>
Subject RE: I think I've misunderstood Partitions...
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:24:14 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm sorry this is taking so long. I was going to write the xdocs, but I
wanted to clean up the Partition API first before making it official. But
then I got bogged down by other projects so it's never finished. I'll try to
do it as soon as possible.

Or do you want me to just copy & paste the existing Wiki docs? I can
re-submit the updated one later.

Endi

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:39 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List; Endi Dewata
Subject: Re: I think I've misunderstood Partitions...

Hiya Endi,

Sorry to bother you with this petty request but if you can cut and past
sum of your wiki contribs into the partition xdocs I'll integrate this
stuff into the 0.9 release asap. I think these guys missed some of the
features that you incorporated with your docs just in the wiki. If you
submit a patch I promise I will apply it right away.

BTW the sitedocs are bundled with the distro.

Thanks Endi,
Alex