directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Interest in JXPlorer as a subproject of Directory
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:13:30 GMT
(Shameless plug)

You may also want to think about the SQL Directory
Browser
(http://www.octetstring.com/products/BridgeDriver.php).
 I've continued developing it since I left Octet
String and have added a lot of support for different
things (better dsmlv2 support, SPML & relational
db's).  These additional features (plus the fact that
it allows access to multiple servers in a tabbed
environment) will become very usefull once you move
closer to your goal of provising virtual directory
functionality.  Though i'm not really sure about the
need to incorporate a browser into the apacheds
project?

Marc Boorshtein