directory-dev mailing list archives

From daune...@daune-consult.com
Subject [Mina] Event 'session closed' dispatched twice
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:06:55 GMT
Hi,

I have a strange problem with a Mina-based application that acts as a mediator
between two remote systems.

I have 5 threads for IoThreadPoolFilter and 55 for ProtocolThreadPoolFilter (55
is the maximum nr of connections of the target remote systems)

I have performed basic load tests by launching 2000 connections in a row (at 55
simultaneous connections)

In my ProtocolHandler, I have a trace in each method. I noticed that
sessionClosed is called twice for a same session. This happened two times: for
connections 446 and 1028.

It does not really hurt. sessionClosed just logs and updates a 'current nr of
sessions' counter. I just end up with a negative counter.

Does anyone have an idea about this ?

Cheers,

J-F