directory-dev mailing list archives

From dan...@floripa.com.br
Subject Command line java clients
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:52:21 GMT
Hi,

  I am starting to look on Apache Directory now. I have a version from SNV
running with success. I can browse the LDAP tree using a tool like Softerra
LDAP Browser.
  But now I want to be able to add, modify users. As I am a java developer I
want to do it with java tools, not OpenLDAP tools.
  So this page talk about what I need
(http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/ldap/client.html). I can find the
sources of this on the clients/ldap/trunk dir of the current snv version.
  But I can not make it compile right.
  If I execute a maven multiproject:install inside the clients/ldap/trunk
directory the process looks fine and a
clients/target/directory-clients-parent-.jar file is created but without
classes inside it.
  Maybe this is just my mistake in the use o maven.
  This is the rigth way of build the command line java clients ? A pointer to a
page explaining this is fine too.

Danilo.