directory-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: [mina] Summary of recent changes
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:19:17 GMT
Le vendredi 15 avril 2005 à 20:58 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I improved MINA a little bit, and I hope you like it:

[SNIP.. SNIP..]
> 6) Resolved DIRMINA-16: You can create your own TransportType
>
> We could create implementation for Serial/Parallel port or sequential
> file I/O, too. Any volunteers?

Great ! I'm going to check that out next week prolly.
For the serial communication I'm very interested. I already got a proxy
coded with Mina (TCP<=>RS232) working but I'm quite confused with MINA
connectors,filter chains, session architecture for make my own serial
connector chain. Anybody interested in helping me for developping a
serial/parallel port connector is welcome.

Julien