directory-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Crampton <cc...@eonomine.com>
Subject Re: [mina] build broken: missing dep not found
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:42:20 GMT
On Feb 28, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Yo T-man,
>
> Where's this netty dep?
>
> tl-netty2-1.8.0.jar (try downloading from
> http://gleamynode.net/dev/projects/netty2/)
> => not found there in URL supplied
>
> Can't compile mina without it.  What's it used for in mina?

It's used in the NettyDecoder and NettyEncoder. That codec is used by
the SumUp example which was ported from Netty. Trustin can probably
give you more details on that codec and its future. In an effort to get
you running, I've tossed up a copy of that JAR here:

http://www.eonomine.com/tl-netty2-1.8.0.jar

I happened to have a copy of Netty from SVN before Trustin started
reorganizing things. You'll just need to put that in
$HOME/.maven/repository/tl-netty2/jars.

--Eric