directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Andersson <ja...@minq.se>
Subject Re: [mina] data not flushed?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:21:16 GMT
I have done some tracing but haven't seen any problems in
the SSLFilter directly. The data is encrypted as supposed
(as far as I can tell) but for some reason not delivered to
the client (until later).

This is using an application I'm working on for a customer.

What also is kind of strange is that om my system (running Linux)
I'm not able to repeate this. My customer is using Windows 2003.

I will try to reproduce this in a smaller test example, but one
question first, maybe related to this:

  - In SSLFilter.writeNetBuffer() sometimes (depending on the data
    do encrypt) IoSession.write(...) might be called multiple times.
    When is data flushed to the peer?

/Janne