directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] TLS support
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:08:23 GMT
Is it supporting both client and server modes?

Trouble is that we are having problems running it as a client.

In the SSLHandler constructor, found - sslEngine.setUseClientMode( false )

Its working fine as a server, but not as a client.  Does the above
statement mean that its hard-coded to work as a server all the time?

Also tried making this value to true, but to no avail.

Regards,
Vinod.