directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Performance issues
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:46:28 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

You had forgotten to send to the list, so sending it now.

Regarding the performance tests, what I was planning was a couple of
java apps (client and server) that would allow me to saturate
resources such as CPU, Memory, Network etc.

Its just in its infancy, and would be building it up over time.  Would
be honored to contribute code to the project.

Regards,
Vinod.