directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject RE: [gump] done with it
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:58:59 GMT
I am familiar with DamageControl, which is pretty nice. It's been into a
deep refactoring since the beginning of the year, hence the reduced
activity. The new version is really promising, but not there yet. In the
meantime, 0.4 is good enough and has all the features we need: svn, JIRA
support, e-mail notifications and even a system tray notification icon for
windoze users.

-- Vincent