directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] New interceptor interface.
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:04:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

> This ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I love it - absolutely love it.  You really cleaned it up in there and
> reduced the amount of code.  Thanks a lot.  This is a very elegant
> application of patterns as well.  I learned from looking at your code.

Thanks. :)

<snip/>

> Now there were a few minor things.
>
> I removed @author tags with our names.  Let's avoid doing this and just
> using
> @author <a href="mailto:dev@directory.apache.org">Apache Directory
> Project</a>.

OK I'll do so from now on.  I remember the discussion a few weeks ago
about author names, and I thought it is OK to write the name of
author.  Sorry for misunderstanding!

> Some methods, members and classes do not have jdoco.

Yes, I added just minimal JavaDocs to let users can implement
interceptor interface.   Let's add more flesh...

> Also some tests are failing ...
>
>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ShutdownTest FAILED
>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.RootDSETest FAILED
>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.SimpleAuthenticationTest FAILED
>
> Let's get these out of the way before we merge back into the trunk.

It is due to shutdown issue.  Actually interceptor chain didn't cause
it at all.  It is because I checked in some fixes about exception
handling in the branch. :)  If we resolve that issue, it'll pass.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/