directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] New interceptor interface.
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:47:18 GMT
Hi Alex,

<snip/>

> I prefer Invocation - for some reason Call sounds strange.  Don't know
> why yet - guess I'm used to having an invocation bean.  Can you put some
> stuff together into a wiki or xdocs for this so I can see docos?  Like
> workflow for people customizing an interceptor chain.

I renamed to invocation, and added detailed JavaDocs for invocation
and invocation.interceptor packages.  I bet you'll like it. :)

<snip/>

> Cool I was meaning to do that at some point thanks.  BTW there's one
> chain for everything. ... can you explain in docos the changes in
> semantics now?

I didn't compare the current interceptor architecture with the
previous one unfortunately.  You can safely think this new interface
is exactly same with that of Servlet filters.  As I told you, JavaDocs
will help you understand overall stuffs.  Please refer to
Invocation.java.

<snip/>

Cheers,
Trustin