directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [apacheds] New interceptor interface.
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:26:06 GMT
Hi,

I branched apacheds trunk and revamped interceptor architecture.  I
hope you like it.

* Replaced Invocation with Call and its subclasses which are more
object-oriented
* Interceptor became much more like Servlet filters which is more user friendly.
* JndiProvider doesn't manage interceptor chains. (new InterceptorChain does)
* JndiProvider doesn't control the flow of interceptors anymore.
Interceptors themselves do via invocation chaining exactly like
Servlet filters.

For now, almost all test cases pass.  Failing tests are due to the bug
shutdown is not properly performed, and therefore I can say that all
tests pass. :)

WDYT about new Interceptor?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/