directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Let's make 'maven eclipse' generate working project files.
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:04:38 GMT
Hi all,

I''ve fixed that 'maven eclipse' doesn't generate working project
files for apacheds-plugin project though I didn't check in due to
Apache migration.

You can include any additional source code folders in .project file by
adding this property to project.properties:

maven.eclipse.classpath.include=${basedir}/path/to/first/src,${basedir}/path/to/second/src

Plus, you'll have to modify maven.xml like this if there should be
some source codes generated from schemas or grammars:

  <preGoal name="eclipse">
    <attainGoal name="antlr:generate" />
  </preGoal>

or:

  <preGoal name="eclipse">
    <attainGoal name="directory:schema" />
  </preGoal>

Hope this helps. :)

BTW, I tried to this with maven IDEA plugin, but I couldn't find any
way to add source folders.  Any ideas?

P.S: Does Maven2 provide any universal way to add source folders?
This is *really* inconvenient!
http://gleamynode.net/