directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject Let's make 'maven eclipse' generate working project files.
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:04:38 GMT
Hi all,

I''ve fixed that 'maven eclipse' doesn't generate working project
files for apacheds-plugin project though I didn't check in due to
Apache migration.

You can include any additional source code folders in .project file by
adding this property to

Plus, you'll have to modify maven.xml like this if there should be
some source codes generated from schemas or grammars:

  <preGoal name="eclipse">
    <attainGoal name="antlr:generate" />

  <preGoal name="eclipse">
    <attainGoal name="directory:schema" />

Hope this helps. :)

BTW, I tried to this with maven IDEA plugin, but I couldn't find any
way to add source folders.  Any ideas?

P.S: Does Maven2 provide any universal way to add source folders?
This is *really* inconvenient!