directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trustin] CommandHandler
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:34:49 GMT
I was looking for the best way to import CommandHandler interface into
MINA.  We have ProtocolHandler interface as you know, so I'm figuring
out how to integrate them smoothly.  Providing the implementation of
ProtocolHandler which has an inner interface would be nice IMHO.  I'll
try a couple of candidates and commit the best solution.  Could you
wait for me if it is not urgent?

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/