directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject News posted in JAXMagazine.com
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:30:24 GMT
http://www.jaxmag.com/itr/news/psecom,id,20492,nodeid,146.html

and below is an e-mail from Dilip Thomas, a consulting editor for S&S media:

--------BEGIN--------
Hello Trustin,

I have been referred to you by the e-mail contact address on the Apache
Directory project Website.

Please let me introduce myself as Dilip Thomas. I work as a consulting
editor for S&S Media, based out of our offices in Singapore. S&S Media is
Europe's largest publishing house for technical magazines. We have a large
readership constituted by key decision makers, industry leaders, CIO's,
CTO's, and Software professionals. We are also producers of the upcoming
ApacheCon Europe 2005. Please see a list of our conferences and magazines.

We have launched our operations in Asia, with the very successful and well
received SDA-Asia Magazine. We hope to roll out a SubContinent edition (both
magazines and online) of SDA soon. Outside of these magazines, I also handle
publications at JAX Magazine* and the International PHP Magazine. I am
writing into find out if you'd be interested in writing for JAX Magazine, on
topics related to the Apache Directory project or any of the other JAX
technologies that fall within the purview of your ninja skill set profile.
Please let me know.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

*JAX Magazine is a premier resource for information related to Java,
Apache, XML and
Web Services. The magazine Website records more than 1 million unique
visitor hits
every month.

Best Regards,
Dilip
 --
Dilip Thomas
Consulting Editor,

I think I could write a tutorial for MINA.  Any other topics?

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/