directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:28:25 GMT
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:24:37 +0100, Jan Andersson <janne@minq.se> wrote:

> >> I can't see any way to set the socket timeout in Mina though?
> >> Is there a way or do I have to change the Mina source directly?
> >
> > You'll have to down-cast your SessionConfig to SocketSessionConfig.
>
> Still don't see any setSoTimeout() or similar in SocketSessionConfig?
> May be I'm blind? ;)

Oops, yes, you're right. I was thinking wrong.  There is no SoTimeout
property there becaue MINA works in non-blocking mode.  Does SoTimeout
affect the behavior even in non-blocking mode?  I'm not sure, but it
worths a try.  You'll have to modify the SocketIoProcessor.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/