directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:22:00 GMT
Hi Janne,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:33:00 +0100, Jan Andersson <janne@minq.se> wrote:
> Has anyone seen the following exception being thrown by Mina:
>
> java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the
> software in your host machine

This error can occur when the local network system aborts a
connection, such as when WinSock closes an established connection
after data retransmission fails (receiver never acknowledges data
sent). Possibly due to a data transmission timeout or protocol error.

It might be resolved by increasing socket timeout value, but I'm not
sure.  Could you try it and tell us the result if you don't mind?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/