directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wilcox <mark.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject downloading from subversion
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 04:16:29 GMT
Hi,
What's the URL to the subversion repostitory.

The one on the web site;
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory

TortioseSVN says it doesn't exist and it doesn't come up in a browser
either - so I assume it's bad.

I tried to build from the src Zip on the download site but got several failures:
ModifyContextTest, RFC2713Tests,RootDSETests,

Which got me this:

Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- C:\Documents and Settin
gs\mwilcox\.maven\cache\maven-test-plugin-1.6.2\plugin.jelly:181:54: <fail> Ther
e were test failures.

I know y'all are not necessarily ready for production - but I'd like
something small I could use for authentication demo purposes.

BTW - if you're wondering (not trying to sound presumptious, I just
figure at least some of y'all read it), yes this is the same Mark
Wilcox that wrote Implementing LDAP.

Mark