directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: naming-* jars missing from Maven repo
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:08:49 GMT
Sorry about that.  This was a casualty of our graduation from the
incubator.  The naming jars have been restored in the cvs.apache.org
repo under directory-naming, i.e.,

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-naming/jars/

The source and binary distributions for the 0.8 "technology preview"
release are still here:

http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/directory/naming/directory-naming-0.8/

Phil