directory-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Update on MINA test
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:13:10 GMT
Vinod Panicker wrote:
> Just wanted to update you guys on the latest.
>
> 100K+ concurrent connections reached.

Awsome!

> Also, does any one know what the latest sun jdk (1.5.0_02) uses as the
> impl for select() on linux?  Is it select(), poll() or epoll() ?

Not without downloading source code for the VM and library.  I don't
want to do that though because I am working on something that could be
viewed as competing with the JVM.  Better not to cause issues there.

If you have a Java developer login, you could pull it down yourself.

Of course they do have some forum that you might be able to ask.  Not
sure where it is located though.