directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Update on MINA test
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:53:37 GMT
Vinod Panicker wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:04:26 +0900, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Thanks Vinod.  Keep up the good work! :)
>>
>>BTW, it would be nice if we can test together.  How's test suite going?
>>

>Till now its just been simple java files that do all this.  Still dont
>have an *integrated* suite.  Will get that done tomorrow.  Do we have
>some kind of svn "lab" concept here where I can put the files?
>
>Need to first decide on what exactly its gonna be.  Pointers welcome.

Trustin, Vinod,

We might want to create an area in the sandbox where Vinod can keep his
sources.   Either that or we could make the network trunk a multiproject
and add his code to a perfsuite maven project.  Your choice either way.

However keep in mind ... if adding to network trunk testcases that run
should not be ones that actually test perf bringing user boxes to their
knees.  Rather the test cases in a perfsuite should unit test persuite
code.  The perfsuite itself should do the intense tests when run outside
of tests.  This way when a user builds the mina code from the trunk with
a maven multiproject:install they build the suite but not necessarily
run it against mina.

Alex