directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [apacheds] New interceptor interface.
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:27:36 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

>Hi Alex,

<snip/>

>>I removed @author tags with our names.  Let's avoid doing this and just
>>using
>>@author <a href="mailto:dev@directory.apache.org">Apache Directory
>>Project</a>.
>>

>OK I'll do so from now on.  I remember the discussion a few weeks ago
>about author names, and I thought it is OK to write the name of
>author.  Sorry for misunderstanding!

No you're right I think someone said that its ok for others to do that.
But we should make it the rule for consistency.  I would like to have it
be enforced by our PMC.  If we have to we can vote on it but this is not
necessary.

So let's just set forth the rule:

    No @author tags period except for the one to the directory dev list.

<snip/>

>It is due to shutdown issue.  Actually interceptor chain didn't cause
>it at all.  It is because I checked in some fixes about exception
>handling in the branch. :)  If we resolve that issue, it'll pass.

Ok I'm looking into it.

Alex