directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [mina] Performance issues
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:38:06 GMT
Vinod Panicker wrote:

>With the heap size for the JVM specified as 500 MB, the server is able
>to have 25K + connections.  I need to spruce up the client now to be
>able to establish more connections.
>
>Lets see how many concurrent connections the mina server can support.

Excellent Vinod these statistics are great to have.  Do you mind
compiling these stats and the memory footprints you observe into a Wiki
page.

One of the questions I've always wanted to know (too busy with code
though) was the amount of data stored in the server with the
responsiveness degradation.  I want to see just how much data we can put
in a single partition before she starts to buckle.

Thanks,
Alex