directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: How to deploy site?
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:07:26 GMT
Tencé, Vincent wrote:

>I'd like to update the AuthX section of the website, but since we went TLP,
>I'm not sure how to do this anymore. Are we still using the
>incubator-directory cvs module with the www content folder on
>cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs?

Take a look at the way apacheds trunk works.  In here I usually do a
maven multiproject:site site:deploy.  This deploys it to the staging
area in my home directory.  You can find links to this area here
http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/.  If you like what you see you can
just do a maven site:publish to rsync it or press the deploy button in
the staging area site to push it to our main site.

  -- Alex