directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: kerberos circular dependency
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:59:12 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > I was just re-gumping the directory stuff and discovered
 > protocol-providers/kerberos/trunk has a circular dependency (core
 > depends on store, store depends on core). This means they can't be
 > built
 > from scratch without an IDE or some other trickery. "maven
 > multiproject:install" certainly doesn't work.
 >
 > Can someone take a look, and either merge them together again,
 > shuffle,
 > or split into the projects with a clear hierachy?

OK, I moved things around.  Kerberos now follows the LDAP wire protocol
layout, where library code is in kerberos-common in 'shared' and the
MINA ProtocolProvider is in kerberos-protocol in 'protocol-providers'.

In SVN:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/protocol-providers/kerberos/trunk/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/kerberos/trunk/common/

I touched up the requisite Maven POM's and tested.

-enrique