directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject New to the list.
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:31:57 GMT
Hello to the list.

I am a french developper and would like to help on the ApacheDS if it is
possible and compatible with my planning.
As I have never worked on an open source project, and as I want to
achieve correctly the things I bind to(is this correct ?), I would like
just to know some basic things on it.

For instance, how do you manage your work to achieve planned tasks on time ?
Who dispacthes the tasks and how ?
Who chooses the persons who contribute and how does he/she see the
technical level of the new contributer ?

I  have read the Apache pages on contribution but, maybe as English is
not my  natural language, I did not find it very clear. For instance, I
find the entire way of working is not clearly explained , what is the
process, what are the tools ... Maybe I have missed something ...

Thanks for your patience
Tony Blanchard