directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject New TLP lists created
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:30:18 GMT
With the follwing lists created for the TLP some folks might want to consider jumping on the
users list.  At this point only Noel and I are subscribed on the users list.  I think all
committers should be on users list.  Yall know how to subscribe I hope.

For example dev-subscribe@directory.apache.org

+    "directory-pmc", "/home/apmail/private-arch/directory-pmc/",
+    "directory-dev", "/home/apmail/public-arch/directory.apache.org/dev/",
+    "directory-commits", "/home/apmail/public-arch/directory.apache.org/commits/",
+    "directory-users", "/home/apmail/public-arch/directory.apache.org/users/",

Cheers,

Alex