directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [kerberos] A couple references to sun. classes no logner found in JDK 1.5
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:34:44 GMT
Enrique,

Could you take a look at KdcLoginModule and see what it would take to
make it not reference some sun. classes.  I think some signatures
disappeared in JDK 1.5 and is causing the build to fail on 1.5.  Here
are the two offending lines:

line no:
74            EncryptionKey encKey = new EncryptionKey(key.getEncoded());
75
76            credential = Credentials.acquireTGT(principalName, encKey);

These are in o.a.k.kdc.jaas.KdcLoginModule.  I'd massage them over
myself but I did not know what I could use in their stead.

Thanks,
Alex