directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Yourkit donated licenses for profiler
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:19:39 GMT
Hi peoples,

I was inquiring to see if Yourkit (profiler) could donate ASF wide
license but they don't seem to do that.  They perfer per project I think
- anyway they gave us licenses for our committers just by asking.  I
thought it would take a while and all that.  Nice guys over there hooked
us up quick.

Here's where you can get your license if you have access to minotaur:

/home/akarasulu/licenses/yourkit

Your license should be in your name. ls of this dir lists ...

Alan Cabrera.license            Enrique Rodriguez.license
Alex Karasulu.license           Phil Steitz.license
Brett Porter.license            Trustin Lee.license
Emmanuel Lecharny.license       Vince Tence.license

You can download the product from here:

http://www.yourkit.com/

It integrates into most IDE's including Eclipse and IDEA.

Cheers,
Alex