directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <erodrig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We are now a TLP guys!!! (FW: ASF Board Summary for February 23, 2005)
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:46:45 GMT
> I wrote the announcement based on the previous one.  Please read this
> and tell me whatever needs improvement or is out of date. :)

1)  I would introduce the product name (ApacheDS), in the 2nd paragraph:

"Our primary vision is to build an enterprise directory server platform
(ApacheDS) ..."

2)  Spellcheck:
     a)  annouces --> announces
     b)  Fouindation --> Foundation

3)  SEDA is no longer in use anywhere, and even though this PR doesn't
coincide with the 0.9 release, we should stop mentioning it.  Perhaps: