directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [mina] SSL
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:03:55 GMT
There he is.  Hi Jan.

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Anyone looking into writing an SSL filter for mina?
>> If so, how is it going?  Could you share or contribute this code back
>> to this project.
>

> I have implemented an SSL filer for Mina, based on SSLEngine,
> available with Java 1.5.

Very cool.

> I'm doing this for a customer, but I will check with them if I'm
> allowed to share it and if an 1.5 solution is of any interest?

Absolutely.  We can move there on the 0.9 trunk in dev now.  I'm up for
it if others are.  Perhaps we can make it plugable too so for SSL users
can go to JDK 5.0 and use this feature.

> My filter works fine, but some polishing is required before I
> want anyone else to see it ;)

No worries its just nice to see someone has done it.  We'd love the
contribution when you are ready.

Cheers,
Alex