directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Andersson <ja...@minq.se>
Subject [mina] data not flushed?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:28:37 GMT
It seems as some data send from my application to the client
isn't flushed correctly when using the SSL filter...

In my IoHandler implementation I call IoSession.write(buf, null)
to return a response to the client. This works just fine in most
cases, but  sometimes the data to be sent never reaches the client.
Instead the data is received first when the next call to
IoSession.write(buf, null) is used from the IoHandler.

This only happens when the SSL filter is in use and only for
approx. 0.001% of the packages under quite some load (more than
250 clients). So I suspect that the problem is related to the SSL
filter...

Any ideas?

/Janne