directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammed Naseeruddin <md_nasee...@yahoo.com>
Subject Link not working
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 06:31:21 GMT
Vincent,
  I am in now. I added my self into dev-mailing list.

I can't access the source repositories of Authx, I
downloaded source for core Apache Directory but found
no source related to Authx. This link is not working.
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/authx/trunk/?root=Apache-SVN)
404 error.
  Please provide me the link pointing to the source
code of Authx.
Naseer.