directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: [release] Call for help to release apacheds 0.9 and mina 0.7
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:36:11 GMT
Guys,

We're approaching the end of the month and it looks like we're far from
having the web site ready (pls correct me if I'm wrong). I made some
changes to the main site, but everyone subproject lead should review its
own POM and other links and make sure they're correct.

With the recent shuffle of CVS and rearranging, we won't be able to
build a decent website. We need to update the main site navigation.xml
file to reflect the changes.

It would be great if we had an updated main web site with the 0.9
release.

Main site:
though ... Any idea?

-- Vincent