directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: [release] Call for help to release apacheds 0.9 and mina 0.7
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:34:49 GMT
Doing the follow up on that.

Here's the current status of the site:

Main site:
==========

Green:
- Main page links are ok.

Yellow:
- We should consider getting rid of the Resources/sandbox link, which is
confusing IMHO
- We still reference Avalon under Resources/Related Projects. Should we
remove that as well?

Red:
The news page is terrible. The last entry is dated Feb 2004. Maybe a
quick note announcing the 0.9 release would be welcome

AuthX
=====

Fine ;-)

All Others

Check your Source Repo links. They all point to incubator svn.

Shouldn't all subprojects have a News and Status page to reflect whats
going on? We could even aggregate news from subprojects on the main site
News page. WDYT?

-- Vincent