directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: How to deploy site?
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:42:48 GMT
I am having trouble with site:deploy

I issued a

maven -Dmaven.username=vtence site:deploy

and everything went fine until maven tries to ssh to minotaur. At that
point it tars, gzips and then delete the tar and gets stuck there.

The ssh command might be stuck or waiting for input. It shouldn't though
since I use my private key to connect. When I do a

ssh minotaur

in the console, it doesn't prompt for input.

Anyone can help?

Thanks,
-- Vincent