directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject RE: [gump] done with it
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:29:38 GMT
On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 10:05 -0500, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > GUMP is an ASF project, Continuum is a commercial product.
>
> Sorry, correction on the latter.  Had a similarly named one in mind as the
> commercial product.  However, on more technical issues ...
>
>  - "Currently [Continuum] only supports maven 2 projects"
>    [ref: http://continuum.codehaus.org]
>  - The value of GUMP an continuous integration is directly proportional
>    to the network in the build.

Not true anymore. When it is released in approximately two weeks it will
support m1, m2, ant and any script you want to run.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)