directory-dev mailing list archives

From David_Gel...@inventivedesigners.com
Subject Re: [apacheds] Bind to localhost / 127.0.0.1
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:46:16 GMT
Hi,

> Yeah Trustin is right.  Another person had asked about this as well.  If

> eyebrowse was not in shambles I could direct you to the link.  The trunk

> is your best bet.  Hopefully after an incubator exist we can release 0.9

> for you to use.  Until then you can use artifacts in our maven repo:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-directory/jars
>
> Good luck and let us know if you run into problems,

At first sight there are no problems with the new versions (0.9-SNAPSHOT)
of the JARS.
The problem of the binding to localhost is solved!!

This isn't an official release?
Is there a date planned to release 0.9?
Does the snapshot version needs a lot of work before it's finished?

Thanks!

David.

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: