directory-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Re: We are now a TLP guys!!! (FW: ASF Board Summary for February 23, 2005)
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:32:57 GMT
--On Sunday, February 27, 2005 1:24 AM +0900 Trustin Lee <>

> I want to anounce this to and SlashDot.  Would
> announcing this kind of news (exiting incubation) to those sites be
> appropriate?

Sure.  However, I think you should want to wait until the
(or whatever) site is up and you have a proper home for people to learn more
about the project.

The point of any communications like this should be to increase participation
or visibility - and, hence, I think it makes sense to hold off until
everything is in place.

BTW, congrats!  -- justin

View raw message